By consenting to the use of your information, please indicate that you understand this will NOT be given to any 3rd parties, but may be shared with other registered CANs, NGO’s and volunteers within the Gauteng Together network and broader South Africa Together, for the purposes of shared interests, assistance, and helpful communications.
By clicking “accept” you agree that you are aware of the following conditions:
1. If provided with any other member’s details of a CAN, you will not use those details for any other purpose than shared interests, assistance, and helpful communications, to meet the ends of the Gauteng Together collective.
2. Your personal info will be protected and NOT used in any manner without your consent, according to POPI (the Protection of Personal Information Act).
3. If you provide your information it will only be used within the manner under which it was consented.
4. Your information will ONLY be provided to registered CAN coordinators for Gauteng Together. Those registered CAN coordinators will be required to use your information in such a way to protect your information and NOT to pass it onto 3rd parties without your consent.
5. You may complain about any failure to comply with the above, you may lodge a complaint with email@example.com. Alternatively, you may lodge a complaint with the POPI REGULATOR using the form prescribed.